Saturday, November 28, 2009

Dreamcatcher :P

SURPRISE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My eldest sis just came back from 1U...She bought me a Dream-catcher..I hung it above my bed, just like what Bella did but this is diff compare with hers..muahaha actually its used as a charm to protect sleeping people from nightmares..Dream-catcher changes a person's dreams..Only good dreams would be allowed to filter through . . Bad dreams would stay in the net, disappearing with the light of day..Good dreams would pass through and slide down the feathers to the sleeper.. F~a~b~u~l~o~u~s...can you see the long black hair which is stick with the feather??..Guess what is that?? its horsehair..you know... its quite expensive..really a BIG BIG thank you to my Sis..Muaxxxx...I love it so much



Teehee..My dream catcher:P
Can you see a flower shape in the middle of the wooden circle??
it made by one kind of string..its hard.

So what gonna collect next is the disks...lol freaking happy man!!!!!
ps: wish that i could get a good dream tonight
gtg to join my sis for movie..Bubye
~Stay Tuned~
~XoXo~



No comments:

Post a Comment