Friday, November 27, 2009

So In Love With Twilight Saga New Moon

Wooooot!!!!!! Just came back from cinema.. Watched new moon with my sisters,her Bf Kevin..and her boss's daughter (a very cute and nice gurl, she's just standard 5)..had breakfast at Pizza Hut..Yum Yum~!!!... I'm fully addicted to New moon/Twilight..awesome..Edward Cullen..he's damn cool can??.. but New Moon is more about Jacob and Bella..Most of my friends said that Twilight is better than New Moon..but for me..Both are the best..haha..I'm gonna collect the Disks from Speedy once i go shopping...lalala!!!!! yea i know I'm still seating for my SPM but i just can't wait to watch it..and I'll start to do science revision from tomorrow..relax for 1 day..kekeke..after science's paper..one more paper to go and also the last paper..which is economy's paper..its on 7th of Dec..after that..I can throw my bag away..and all the books....yay!!!!! freaking happy..finally I've ended school..so I'll take it seriously for the last 2 papers..kay?? gotta go now!!! my cousins came to stay over for 1 day..yippy..!!!
I'll update once i bought the Cd...neninenibubu...:P
bubye peeps!!
ps: going to shopping with my eldest sis on Sun..wuhu!!:P
~Stay Tuned~
~XOXO~

No comments:

Post a Comment