Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm freaking bored now....!!!!!!!!! I called for 123456789 shop/office for interview.. hopefully will get their call soon... =D Actually I prefer to work as a promoter...it was soooooo fun can???? lalalalalal.....most of my friend started working Now...I got 2 calls from different shop yesterday...selling cloths...arhhh...but I don't really like it.. there're another 4 jobs I really wanted/interested to do it.. but they will call me in these 2 days.... High salary plus 5 working days...GREAT!!!!!!!!! Alright....since I've nothing to do...so im gonna watch New Moon once again with my sis...lol...Bubye...

Ps: STOP raining Please..!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna go night market with nie.. quite a long time never go..
Ps: Sushi sushi...I want to eat sushi...nom nom nom !!!!!!!! =P


No comments:

Post a Comment