Thursday, January 28, 2010

I'm back..=D

Finally.....got sometime to switch on my computer...lalalalal...nothing much to post about..had no special event.. My birthday pasted but I'm freaking lazy to upload photos...cos the connection was really slowwww...kns...repeat the same things everyday...lol...Okay Okay doesn't matter cos I really love my working life style...muah muah

Here are some interesting photos to share =D
Can you see a flying bird..-.- Guess who is this...!!!!!!! the most crazy one...=P he loves taking risk anyway...i love these photos...=P
Bubye nie...gambateh for your race...he signed up a downhill race at JB few weeks ago..so he gotta go later at 5 a.m with his friend...=D




This is the track for the race...

Riders Race Plate No's
...it was still empty few weeks ago...gonna get 123 next time =X
-61-Bryan Chock
-44- Imran


Alright....OFF to bed now....gonna wake up early tml... =P

Ps : CNY is getting closer...5 days holiday...chu 1- chu 5 ...wuhuuuu
Ps : yay...get my salary next fri...
Ps : Good luck hunnie....take care...Must Win...miss ya...=D

No comments:

Post a Comment