Saturday, January 2, 2010

A simple post =D

Weeeee!!! feel weird why I'm here??? refer to my previous PS: "off on SAT"...wuhuu..i slept till 9 30++ started to watched drama at 11 till now..had mcd for lunch..Yesterday-bought a new dress with 20% discount.. for staff only kay??muahahah...its apple green..freaking many customers cause of new year..people jammed..actually..have 6 session in the shop..I was duty at session B..so happy..most of the nice cloth are in this session...neninenibubu.. but only stayed for 3 hours there 10-1pm..then I changed to session F till 7pm..this session is more auntie cloths and accessory..but not bad cos it was quite near to shoes department..so..muahaha..I always glance at those shoes..OMFG..so many nice shoes..I'm gonna get 1 black shoe for my self soon...BLEKKK..Pity the staff who was duty in fitting room..usually 1 person is enough..but yesterday..lol..need 3 staffs..haha..Alright~~~~ lunch time..I ate Meatball Marinara Sandwich at Subway..yummy~YUMMY..My most expensive lunch..it cost rm 13 okay + coke....Nevermind...New Year what!!! should spend more on meal.. Then, night after work..had dinner at KL...porridge Steamboat..my 1st time...lol..kinda geli when you saw something like glue plus yellow in color then campur All the Sayur inside....it looked like MUD...hate YELLOW...but the taste was nice..so sweet...I ate A little cause I wasn't in a good mood..reach home at 12 40++..Cause manager "Casmine" wanted to fetch wen, nick home 1st then only me..both of them was my schoolmates...after I finished bath + counting my salary it was 2..then off to bed..TIRED okay??stand for the whole bloody day..muahahaha... gtg Now..bubye...
XOXO
~Stay Tuned~

Ps: gonna out to dinner with hunnie..weeeee!!!!!
Ps: YAY!!!!!!! Off on next Sun!!!!!! =D
Ps: My birthday is coming soon....Wuhuuuuu~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment