Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010..wuhuuu

I'm quite busy on working now days...these 2 days I worked from 10 to 10pm.. after nie or mom fetch me home it was already 10:40pm+++...NO more facebook...I don't even have the time to switch on my computer...kinda sad XD doesn't matter...working at there is lot of fun kay?? my leg was so painful on the 1st and 2nd day... feel better now..weeeeee!!!! 2 staffs gonna leave next monday... omfg..less 2 staff but more new stock is coming next week... Phew Phew Phew....alright back to my topic...today is 31st of dec which means its last day of 2009....bubye....everyone going to countdown tonight...but unlucky me gonna work till 10 pm....afternoon swift 1-10pm... Grhhhhh!!!!!! Nie gonna attend to her friend 19th birthday party at time square...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU =D lalalalalal... okay...Im gonna stop Now...wanna prepare to work....Bubye buddies...
XoXo

HAPPY NEW YEAR-----2010-----


ps:: Yay.....off on saturday...Weeeee... ^^V



No comments:

Post a Comment