Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy Happy :) Wuhuu

Fri- 4/12
Teehee!!! Health Rider arrived in the morning..play with it while i was watching drama with my grandma and auntie..last 3 epi of "beyond the realm of conscience" Yea.. i know I'm really outdated..!! I suppose to watched it earlier..=P Night- Watched Astro boy with my sis, Kevin & Tim..Honestly, it was awesome plus meaningful ..Better than G-Force lots..G-Force suck..actually we were going to watched the princess and the frog..but failed..don't know why it delay to 10/12..lol..doesn't matter..!! Astro boy not as bad as i thought..muahaha...

Sat-5/12
Some of my friends came over for group study for economy..My last paper for SPM..Which mean Monday will be my last day of school and I'll never ever back to school again or continues studies..Study-is not my cup of tea..since i was young till now..i don't even like it..its freaking bored can? I've no choice this is the only way i should go..So, after SPM, I can learn something that I'm really Interested in..I'll take full nail & makeup courses..doing survey now..this would be my career..:) Crazily happy cos I've decided and i know what i suppose to do next..it was killing me for a few weeks..you know??
OMG..sleepless every night..not because of love is because of my career..about love i already put it aside..feel so sick of those people who always break promise and those bitches out there..omg..why would I alway drag them in my topic..lol..rediculous..

December's schedule is lots of fun..

  1. 9/12- Shopping & dinner with my lovely YIYI
  2. 10/12- BBQ with my classmates & farewell with keat leong he gonna move to Taiwan soon =(
  3. 11/12- Shopping with mom and sisters...started to buy cloths for new year..cant wait for it..wooooots
  4. 20/12- Morning-Evening-go to genting with sis and their bfs, Night- attend to my cousins Keith & Lucas birthday party..awesome!!!
  5. 24/12- Christmas eve- celebrate with family..
  6. 25/12- Hang out with friends maybe not =P
  7. 30/12- Lil brother, Timothy's birthday...
  8. 31/12- Haven't plan yet..muahahahaha
Quite many event on Dec =D most probably will have sum good photos..I shall study now..and have my dinner..BuBye peeps
XoXo

ps: gonna start tidy up my books..=D my room never gonna be clean..
ps: add on new plan in my schedule, have lunch with auntie after Monday test...yippee:)
ps: Bubye keat leong..miss you & take care =(

No comments:

Post a Comment