Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A quick post "GENTING"

GENTING 20/12
halooooo
peeps...I'm back... yea..i know i've been away for a long time...not really long can??...I'm gonna start working on next coming monday..so..I must enjoy my last few days holiday...shopping, shopping, shopping...wuhuuuu....okay...last Sun headed to Genting...with my sisters and their bfs...xiyuen-kevin, ximeei-henry, xipey-te rex and me-hunnie...the weather was so cold & wet..hmm...nothing much to do there actually...haha..but nie and henry wanted to ride down from Genting to Gohtong Jaya with their bike okay???...OMG...They did it..really !!!!!!! but the photo of them aren't with me...Never mind I'll upload once i get it...They're damn cool can???XD

Kevin & xiyuen
Ximeei & henry Xipey and winping Nie and Me..

We only played MotionMaster.. freaking many people...we queued for almost 40 min okay???

stupid me!!! =P
NAH oO0!!!
nenineni bubu =P

Okokokokok...gonna stop NOW..I Gtg to sunway with my sis and mommy...
BUBYE...
xoxo

ps: hunting for Christmas presents was sooooooo FUN!!!!
psss: byebye Henry and ximeei..they gonna go to Korea tonight...Dont miss me XD
psssss: I really gonna set up a christmas tree for my bloggie larhhhhhh...
psssssss: Merry Christmas to all my friends....muaxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment