Monday, December 14, 2009

Too freeeeee..short post

OH gosh!!~ start to work on 28th dec..2 more weeks...lalalala..cause I'm too freeeee, doing the same things everyday (facebook, blogging, shopping, sleep, eat) sienzzarhhhhhh!!!!! OMG~ I need a LIFE ..went for interviewed last 2 days..TEEHEE... yay!! they hired me after 15 min interview..the manager really nice & the workers there was so friendly....wuuhuu...
back bone pain...Shit !!!! know why?? ytd evening I went to cycle with Bryan, Henry and my bro...we cycled all the way from my house to the upper hill at sg long... hahahahaha....we were toooooooo stupid...din't bring water, money..even phone... thirsty larhhhhh me fml fml...Bryan doesn't felt tired cos he's crazy.. YOU KNOW....he can cycle for the whole bloody day...cycle from my hse to upper hill is sap sap sui for him larhhh.. but pity me and my fatty brother..lol.. it was really fun cos The view up there was awesome... before we went back a ice-cream seller just stopped right over the hill...OMFG...I need water!!!!!!!!! ..but we have no money...so....ciaoz larhhhhh...kekeke...I'll bring $$ next time...lolx.....
gonna stop now... continue my drama.. =D
XOXO

ps: really gonna set up a Christmas tree for my blog..HOHOHO!!!!!
pss: haha...my neighbour behind us are so annoying...singing out loud in the toilet...coooooool !!!! XD
psss: yay yay yay..!!!!! going to Genting this sunday...weeeeeee!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment