Friday, December 25, 2009

HOHOHO!!!!!!-Merry Christmas-

Wooooooot!!!! had a very fun X'mas party and also my Lil brother 'Tim' 10th birthday yesterday...All my cousin came back..we invited SUM of my parents' friends plus hunnie's family... Its a mega long post okay...!!!! hehe... Mom cooked for the whole bloody day..pity Mom..luv you..muaxxx...she cooked spaghetti for breakfast.. then night was western food...My dad cooked after he finish playing golf with his friends...


spaghetti- this is mine..quite alot i took...omfg
beef+mushroom+hot dog

Khang- nom Nom NOM!!!!!

NIGHT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dad cooked--- delicious~~~~

Nie's family

My 2nd living room up stair always like a CC..lolxx
Kid heaven...

Around 10++++ its blow candle time...lalalalalalal my uncle brought 1 box of party pack for us...Great !!!!!!!!!

I love this tiny glass...muaxxx
really nice after turn on the light

Muahahaha crazy me !!!!!!!! put it in my cloth..=P

Happy birthday TO you!!!!

Make a wish...!!!!!



Huge lolipop that we bought at Mid valley last 2 week

TaaaaaDaaaaaaaaaaaa........
My Christmas present from hunnie...swt
Add a photo and be SUMbody...?????!!!! lol

Merry X'mas PART 2~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~25/12/2009~

While I was uploading the photos of yesterday...I go to playground play Helicopter that we bought for my brother... reallllllly bad luck larhhhhh....when we know how to play it...then started raining...SWT SWT SWT....Xixi, Kiko and Tim cycled back home...left Winping, Kevin and I stayed at the pondok...waiting the rain stop...smarty pant sis drove her car over to fetched us back...muack muack!!!!!!

SEEEEEEE.......I can play very well before raining
~FML FML~

OMG...the sky was so dark...!!!!

soooooo wet and cold....


After came home..take sum photos with my cousin xixi..=P

Alright...I should stop here...nenineni bubu..i know I started to update at 3...but now is already 9 pm...lol...cos it took a long time to upload all of these photos...so..=P go to bath now...I'm reaalllly dirty now...muahahahhahaa....gonna start working on Mon sob sob.... no more holiday....
Stay tune~
XoXo

ps: Merry christmas to all my buddies and happy new year "2010" wuhuuuuuu....



No comments:

Post a Comment