Monday, December 7, 2009

My Happiest Day :P

Yeah!!!!!!!! Finally~Finally...SPM ended...wuhuuuuuu.... i was soooooo happy...Anyway, I jz back from Mid Valley..after had dinner with mom, yiyi & grandma.. There was nothing much to do there except some window shopping & christmas shopping..lol.Christmas is around the corner..bought many huge-chocolate and lolipops for christmas..By the way..the Christmas decoration at Center Court this year is pretty nice..its such a waste that i dint take photo..cos i dont have a camera plus my phone's camera is suck...It consists of a few beautifully decorated Christmas trees, its quite tall & they are beautiful...As usual, many shoppers stopped and took photos. Many were using DSLR to capture photos...Jealous larhhhh...
Before going back...went to jusco to buy instant food for BBQ party...quite alot i bought...kekeke sure enough for all the Eating zombies.. :P including me.. I'm zombie queen..muahahaha...alright..the next shopping mall i would go is sg wang..GOSH!! I usually do not prefer going to crowded places because it could take hours to find a parking slot, and if you wanted to dine at the more affordable restaurants such as Mc Donalds, you could easily spent 30 minutes lining up. Unless you are willing to spend a little more for a more expensive meal...
for me.. I don’t really mind what type of food I eat while my mind is set to shop for the whole bloody day.. if I’m thirsty, I might buy some drinks..then continue walk through all the shops..I will only spend more on meal when I'm window shopping ..CNY is coming soon..2 more months...I have to save more $$ to buy new cloths & shoes..Wuhuu...off to bed now..freaking tired...slept at 3 ytd...lol..BUBYE~
~Stay Tuned~
~xoxo
~

ps : the decoration in 1 Utama is worth checking out... :p
pss : thanks key and kei...of helping me to collect money..love you lots babes..muaxzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment