Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Update twice a day =P Merry X'mas

Okay~ continue to update my blog...Just came back from Sunway Pyramid...Luv shopping can?? we bought alot of food for tomorrow X'mas eve celebration...All my relative will come to my house.. alright!!!~Back to topic.. had lunch at dragon-i.. omg... I'm really FULL since yesterday till now...had 5 meals ytd...GOSH!!! My tummy is getting bigger.. XD
  1. Breakfast
  2. Lunch
  3. maggie + 15 fish balls and 3 crap meat
  4. 7pm-dinner with family (mom cooked alot of nice food cos 'tong yun' festival)
  5. 8++pm-Second round, dinner..steamboat with hunnie's family...I ate alot okay??? muahahaha yum yum yum~!
Omfg..I can't even control my self of eating yesterday... ALL was my favorite dishes...Fat Fat Fat !!!!!~

Here are sum photo of me and my crazy sis after we came home...=P

@.@ Wu Ying Eyes..muahahaha
wear christmas hat everynight when i sleep...

Nice?? Cute?? colourful?? I bought 2 Mugs for christmas..
its huge, 1 pair.. 100% hand paint..
the circle 1 is mine =P
I can use it to drink mushroom soup
Love mushroom...neninenibubu

Elise...curi makan
while mommy was wrapping the sweet pack for kids

Act Cute summore =P

TaaaaDaaaaaaa.........our christmas tree...
Mommy you gonna get 1 christmas tree next year !!
haha...okay..
most of them were set up a christmas tree b4 christmas

but we din't because....????
I also dont know why
nvm..I'll get 1 next year..=P

Alright!!!! GTG now...wanna tidy up my room now And hang a stocking beside my bed...lalalalalal.. can't wait for it...Santa claus mom gonna give present in the mid night..wuwuwuwhuhuhuhu=p=p=p
BUBYE

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment